It’s demand of the situation for utility companies to adopt digital transformation and move at a faster pace to stay in this competitive world.
The digital transformation will allow utility companies to align and synchronize their operations to optimize returns on innovation and investments.
CLT through its experience and knowledge in the domain & mission critical applications has benefited utility customers to enhance customer service using latest technology trends and ultimately help utilities achieve operational excellence in customer service.
CLT’s Utilities practice helps electricity, water and gas and, chilled water and sewage service provider utilities leverage automation and analytics to transform operations and reduce cost to serve customers. Our digital solutions refine actionable insights from enterprise assets, smart devices, smart meters and business processes.
Implementation / Managed Support Services
CLT offers full Implementation & Managed Support of its technology portfolio. Our consultants are experienced resources with involvement in multiple implementations, who can expertly assess and guide projects from inception through implementation and post implementation support.
- Post Implementation Support:
For all implementations, CLT provides post implementation support for short (minimum 6 months) to longer period.
A Corrective, Preventive, Adaptive and Proactive approach across Utilities business domains and technologies. Multiple packages available to suit the customer’s business need.
FUNCTIONAL APPLICATION SUPPORT
Help you better manage your business processes. The standard services include post-live fine-tuning / stabilization and functional troubleshooting and diagnostic services
TROUBLESHOOTING AND BREAK/FIX
Provides proactive and reactive troubleshooting to help resolve environment or application related issues. This includes issues that are discovered by monitoring tools or technical personnel during post go live.
CLT can provide customer service, pre-audit and billing support to companies that are short staffed or otherwise unable or unwilling to take on the responsibility.
Using Oracle Business Intelligence and other technologies, CLT can now help businesses better interpret their data and understand some of their challenges in areas of strategic interest, applying a range of data analytics methods. Data analytics is a component of integrated operational business models performed in conjunction with other services but CLT provides this as a standalone service also.
Data migrations generally result from the introduction of a new system. This may involve an application migration or consolidation in which one or more legacy systems are replaced or the deployment of an additional system that will sit alongside the existing applications. Whatever the specific nature of any data migration, the ultimate aim is to improve corporate performance and deliver competitive advantage. Accurate data is the raw material that maximizes the value of enterprise applications. However, when existing data is migrated to a new target application, it can become apparent that it contains inaccuracies, unknowns, and redundant and duplicate material. And although the data in the source system may be perfectly adequate for its current use, it may be wholly inadequate, in terms of content and structure, for the objectives of the target system. Without a sufficient understanding of both source and target, transferring data into a more sophisticated application will amplify the negative impact of any incorrect or irrelevant data, perpetuate any hidden legacy problems, and increase exposure to risk.
Additionally our resources can generate reports that businesses can run through their own BI publisher platform or be built and run on demand through Oracle’s Business Intelligence application.
Our Expertise in following modules:
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
- Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service (CSS)
- Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB)
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM)
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
- Oracle Utilities Business Intelligence
- Oracle Utilities Analytics
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Financial System, IVR, Inventory Management
- e-Payment Gateway, Banks
Bill Extract and Bill Print Solution
- Extract data for printing in configurable format
- Dispatch of bills through multiple communication channels
- Generates Bills, Statements, Receipts, Letters
- Automate Extract, Transform and Load Process
- Automate real time generation of scripts for data extraction / load
- Standard Control reports for Data migration testing
- Standardized Operational Reports
- Senior Management Reports and Dashboards
- Compliance Reports for Internal Stakeholders
Large Pool of Technical Resources
- Highly knowledgeable, possessing rich experience Oracle Database and Middleware Technologies like SOA and Application Servers.